Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Hello All Mather Toastmaster's and the World at Large.

It was a beautiful day to be in a parade. I was and so were representatives from several of District 39 clubs. I have a slide show playing on the right for everyone to see and I will be adding more pictures as they arrive in my in box. I am now going to relax at home with my family and enjoy some fine grilled food.

Here is a picture of some of the participants in the Parade, some were missing at this time.

From Toastmasters ...



I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!

Also, if you would like to caption some of these pictures let me know.

2 comments:

静若止水 said...

This is my first experience to participate at the parade and my very first 4th of July after being an American. I had a blast at the parade. I wish I captured the moment that C^2 was running around to tell his one line blond joke.

Victoria said...

Sorry I missed all the fun. What was C^2 blond joke anyway?